posted: September 24 ,2012
- What: Turban
- Who: Rebecca, Philadephia
- Question: I'm looking for easy ways to accessorize and pull my look together with two young boys at home:-) This seems like an easy way to make my hair look more "done" than it actually is without throwing on a hat. I'm just a slight bit worried that it could be less than PC......What do you think?? Am I over thinking it?
- Answer: We think you are over thinking it. It's a headband!!! Cute, easy to wear... BUY IT!
posted: April 30 ,2012
- What: Tory Burch Leah Pump
- Who: Aileen, NJ
- Question: Just need your opinion on the way these Tory Burch pumps should fit. Love them, great color, comfortable, but...how much of your toes should you see in a pump like this? I can see all my toes - is this OK?
- Answer: There is really no right or wrong answer. It is whatever you like. We like a little toe cleavage. We think it's sexy. This shoe is kind of the perfect black pump so maybe go for it!
posted: April 09 ,2012
- What: Black Lace Dress
- Who: Kathy, Indianapolis, IN
- Question: I bought a black lace dress from Anthropologie this winter but don't know what type of shoe to wear and how to accessorize. I'm rarely out of my uniform of Lilly Pulitzer brights so I'm stumped. The dress is gorgeous but it's been hanging in my closet for months. Help!
- Answer: Oh Melissa please pull this out of your closet and wear it! it is amaze-balls!! Shoes - nude pump (think Kate Middleton classic) or a strappy sandal in black, nude, silver, gold. Your could even go red!!! A simple white, black or pastel cardigan for if it is cold or a wrap in any single color would look fab. For jewels you could go bold or delicate. chandelier earrings, hoops, simple studs... maybe throw on a big cocktail ring or a stack of bangles??? is this helping? We love this dress and want you to wear it!!
email a friend
Shopping is a team sport. Share the fun!
The selected product has been suggested to
You’ve just boosted your shopping karma!