HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GIVEAWAY
NO SUBSCRIPTION OR PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These Official Rules apply for the SHOPAFROLIC promotion (”Giveaway”) sponsored by SHOPAFROLIC, LLC. (”Sponsor”) and conducted by Shopafrolic. The Giveaway will start at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (”EST”) on NOVEMBER 27, 2011 and will end at 11:59:59 PM EDT on December 16, 2011. By entering this Giveaway, you agree to the Terms in these Official Rules.
GIVEAWAY ENTRANTS AND PRIZE RECIPIENT MUST BE BOTH (A) LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND (B) AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. GIVEAWAY SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Employees of Sponsor or Promotional Partners, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies (collectively, “Released Entities”), and their immediate families are not eligible.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Via the Internet (”Online Entries”): Complete and submit an Email available at the website by 11:59:59 PM EST on DECEMBER 16, 2011. Entrants will be required to provide their complete name, valid primary email address, zip code. Use of automated devices is not valid for entry. Limit one entry per email address. Sponsor or Promotional Partners are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. Incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unintelligible or late entries which otherwise do not comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Your entry constitutes your consent to participate in this Giveaway and your consent for Sponsor and Promotional Partners to administer this Giveaway and for other uses as permitted by applicable law. Entries are the property of the Sponsor and Promotional Partners and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted on or about December 16, 2011 by Promotional Partners whose decisions are final and binding in all respects pertaining to this Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Gifts for 10 people on holiday list for Winner (hereinafter, “Winner”). The Winner will receive 10 presents via mail.
4. CLAIMING PRIZE/RELEASE: Eligibility, age and claims made by potential Winner are subject to verification. Potential Winner will be notified by e-mail on or about December 16, 2011 and sent via email. If Winner notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, selected potential Winner is ineligible, or selected potential Winner declines the prize, the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate potential Winner in a drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor and Promotional Partners are not responsible for fraudulent e-mails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. The Grand Prize will be awarded provided it is properly claimed.
5. INTERNET: If for any reason this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, Promotional Partners or the Released Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor, Promotional Partners and the Released Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. Neither the Sponsor. Promotional Partners nor any Released Entity assume any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Neither the Sponsor, Promotional Partners nor any Released Entity is responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor, Promotional Partners or any Released Entity due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway. NEITHER SPONSOR, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR ANY RELEASED ENTITY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INCOMPATIBILITY OF ENTRANT?S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY WITH SPONSOR’S, PROMOTIONAL PARTNER’S OR SUCH RELEASED ENTITY’S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR, THE PROMOTIONAL PARTNER OR AFFECTED RELEASED ENTITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person 18 years of age or older who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor or Promotional Partners may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Sponsor or Promotional Partners with proof that such party is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry.
6. GENERAL: By entering this Giveaway, entrants and Winner: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) agree to release Sponsor, Promotional Partners and the Released Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Giveaway, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (3) consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (4) acknowledge that Sponsor, Promotional Partners and Released Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Promotional Partners may discontinue this Giveaway at any time. Promotional Partners may terminate the Giveaway or decide to modify it in any manner that it deems fair and equitable to participants if it becomes aware of any occurrence that would materially affect the Giveaway? security and fairness. Promotional Partners may prohibit individuals from participating in Giveaway and disqualify entries if they (1) attempt to enter the Giveaway through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, (2) attempt to disrupt the Giveaway or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules in any way or (3) repeatedly show a disregard for the Giveaway Official Rules or act (a) in an unsportsmanlike manner, or (b) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor or Promotional Partners. Promotional Partners? decisions with respect to the Giveaway are final.
7. LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Promotional Partners and Released Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize hereunder, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or death to a person(s) or damage to property which may be result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant?s participation in the Giveaway or entrants’ receipt, acceptance, use and/or enjoyment of any prize. In no event shall Sponsor, Promotional Partner or the Released Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Each Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor, Promotional Partners and Released Entities reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Giveaway materials. Sponsor, Promotional Partners and Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Giveaway, the administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the Winner, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor, Promotional Partners or Released Entities are prevented from continuing with this Giveaway, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Giveaway is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s, Promotional Partners or Released Entities’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event) the Sponsor, Promotional Partners and Released Entities shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Giveaway without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, Promotional Partners or Released Entities, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Giveaway as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor, Promotional Partners and Released Entities reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
8. USE OF INFORMATION: The information that you provide in connection with the Giveaway may be used for Sponsor’s and/or Promotional Partners, internal purposes and to send you information about Sponsor’s and/or Promotional Partners? products and special promotions but will not be provided to other third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Giveaway, as required by law or legal process, or in accordance with Sponsor’s or Promotional Partners? privacy policies. Entry constitutes permission to post name of Winner on Website and to use Winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law. If you do not wish to receive information from Sponsor or Promotional Partners in the future, please make sure to unsubscribe from their respective emails. For additional information about Sponsor’s Legal Policy go to: http://www.magaschoni.com/about/legal. For additional information about Promotional Partners? Privacy Policies go to: http://www.shopafrolic.com/privacy/,